In Good Faith Foundation
PO Box 298, Brunswick 3056
Phone: (03) 9940 1533
The IGFF office is open Monday to Thursday, during which times we are available on (03) 9940 1533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If counselling, support or assistance is required outside of our office hours, these are some useful free helplines that are open 24/7. If you or someone you care about is in immediate danger, call EMERGENCY 000.
For 24 hours, 7 days a week support:
- Beyond Blue Support Service, 1300 224 636, provides immediate advice and support on depression and anxiety.
- 1800RESPECT, 1800 737 732, offers confidential information, counselling and support for people impacted by sexual assault, domestic or family violence and abuse.
- MensLine Australia, 1300 787 978, is a counselling service for men with emotional health and relationship concerns of any time.
- Suicide Call Back Service, 1300 659 467, provides counselling to people who are affected by suicide.
- Lifeline, 13 11 14, is a confidential telephone crisis support service for anyone needing crisis support and suicide prevention services.
Daytime and weekend support, with staff who will call back during office hours:
- Blue Knot Foundation, 1300 657 380, Monday to Sunday 9–5 AEST. The Blue Knot Helpline trauma counsellors give specialised support to Survivors.
- Child Wise, 1800 991 099, Monday to Sunday 9-5 AEST. The Child Wise helpline is staffed by trained trauma-informed counsellors for those who have experienced child abuse in an institutional context.
You can contact the National Redress Scheme on 1800 737 377, Monday to Friday 8–5 AEST.